As an international student, you must pay your tuition fees up-front. Aside from tuition fees, some institutions may also charge for other student costs, such as library, laboratory or sports facility costs. Excursions, books and stationery are other costs to consider, and your course may also require specific essential materials, such as lab coats or photographic supplies.
Your institution will provide you with information on how and when to pay your tuition fees. University Education:
- Foundation Studies:$9,000 to 14,000 a year such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses.
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree :$10,000 to 13,500 a year such as courses in arts, business, economics and law.
- Laboratory-based Bachelor Degree :$11,000 to 16,500 a year such as science and engineering courses
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificates Graduate Diplomas :$9,000 to 16,000 a year Masters Doctoral Degree :$11,000 to 18,500 a year.
- Vocational education and training Certificates I - IV Diploma Advanced Diploma :$5,500 to 18,000 a year.
- School Secondary school : $6,000 to 13,000 a year Primary and junior secondary schools :$5,000 to 11,000 a year
- English language training varies significantly depending on the course duration or institution :$3,500 to 13,500 For More info click: http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/Sia/en/StudyCosts/TuitionFees